Translate

Friday, January 4, 2013

Thomas Churchwell x TAC Creative Team

I Think Its Long Past Due On A Update Of My Experience With TAC Creative Team And Thomas Churchwell. On My Last Post I Talked About The First 2 Months Working With Him And Its Been About 2 – 3 Months Later. A lot Of Awesome Things Has Happened For Me Since Then We’ve Worked On Several Projects Together Including Working With Steve Cohen From The History Channels ” Lost Magic Decoded ” Which Was Absolutely Amazing , Talking To Celebrities Such As  Eric Decamps A Very Well Know Magician, And Criss Angels Pruduction,  Mason Reese from The 1970′s Raisin Brand Commercial, Being Acknowledge By Photoshop Adobe’s Russell Preston Brown  & Tim Shelbourne Who Creates Brushes For Adobe . As Of Now We Are Working On A New Magic Poster That Will Be Talked About For Generations In The Magic World. We Also Have A Lot Of Things Coming Up In The Next Coming Months . Be On The Look Out For That. Ive Also Learned So Much Within This Time . Knowledge That Will Be With Me Forever , Not Only From Thomas But From Jade Also Who Is A Stylist , Makeup Artist And Photographer In TAC. I’m Not Going To Sit Here And Tell You Guys How Thomas MADE My Career Or How Without Him I Wouldn’t Even Be Modeling. What I Am Going To Say Is That Without TAC I Wouldn’t Be At The Place I am Now . If You Have The Option Of Working With Us You SHOULD Jump On That Chance ! . Don’t Miss Out Go Like The TAC Creative Team Fan Page On Facebook
Here’s His Website To Check Out Some More Images Thomas Churchwell
You Can Also Go Like My Fan Page Nyasia Sylvester Fan Page
And Jades Fan Page A.W. Photographer Fan Page

No comments:

Post a Comment